Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Sketch-A-Day 335


Good Ol' Bulletproof Beetle puttin up his dukes. Today is Dec 1st...this marks the "one month left" point. I am almost done with these gawd-awful daily sketches.

I have to say that I'm a bit worried about my level of comic booking after the daily sketches come to an end. These stupid daily posts are one of the only things keeping me involved. I've all but abandoned all my comic book work lately. A mixture of apathy and defeated feelings when it comes to a "hobby" that eats so much time and money and doesn't give much back.

Hopefully in the new year I'll jump back in and at the very least get the MAM 2011 Annual out and done. Until then, there's 30 more sketches coming your way.

Today's is BpB in a fighting stance. My way of saying BRING IT ON!

No comments: